Tuesday 19 April 2011

Workshop, Magazine Layout, Belief In Signs Of Things To Come

Belief In Signs Of Things To Come.

Another item I found on the workshop website was this short magazine, 'Belief In Signs Of Things To Come'.

There where two things that caught my eye.
One, The simplicity of the cover. Simplicity in design is something that really attracts me to designs. I never feel the need to go crazy and cover every last bit of paper.

Perfect example here,
Large fint size title with a small images,
black in on yellow stock.



Two,
The fact that the magazine only consists on images,
no text, obviously with the magazines I play to do, I can't afford to have no text,
But it is an idea for a few pages maybe?
Just having a few DPS dedicated to images? Maybe a small caption?






http://www.thisisworkshop.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment