Monday 18 April 2011

Reece Leung Identity Ideas

I have put up a post about Reece Branding design, simply cause I stopped after a little a while cause I spent a long time on his logo, I didn't want to ruin the idea so I took a break from this brief.

But I threw together some ideas the other day, only really quickly.

Business Card;

I put together a few business card ideas just really quickly put together,
My limits are black and white, so I messed about with boarders.
These are just a few ideas, I will be working on them alot more to make them work.







Compliment Slip;


Letter Head;


Folder;

Here is a open plan of what I will be putting together.
Where you can insert a disc and business card, and this folder can be sent out to photography companies.


Front & Back Cover;


A simple idea of what you will see when the folder is open,
With the business card slipped in, a disc with the portfolio on and a minimum of 250 words describing himself.

Selection of images that Reece has taken.
Sections from each picture cropped, giving the viewer, i.e a company of what his photograhy consists of.

No comments:

Post a Comment