Monday 18 April 2011

Behance, Vinyl Idea

I came across these designs when looking through Paul Mitchells blog.
From a existing Behance website, and the style of the design is something I am aiming for the set of Vinyls brief I am doing.

Of course this is not a a vinyl, but it is the design I am focusing on.
I like the use of type and the limited colour.



The use of shapes and lines mixing with the correct chosen type faces.


As well as the covers and back of the vinyl, the way I plan to design it, it will open up like a booklet and the inside page will have text, either about the band or about the songs.
So it is also informative for the viewer.

The inside of these magazines I really like the layout of the text, how its either in columns or boxed.
Having different colours supporting different coloured text.



Also the use of different colours is shown, something I could look into doing myself.



Also combining both of the of the colours together, once again something I need to look into.



I really like the simplicity of the designs, but if I want to design something along these lines, I would need to continue looking into existing designs like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment