Monday 18 April 2011

27 Club Booklet, 3 Day Collaboration

We tested numerous colours for the design to replace the white.
Here are the colour options we had, having a large amount of options to decide from.

I decided to keep the opacity on all of them to 50%, using darker and lighter shades of colours to see how they worked, an which one would suit our design best.






















I liked how the green, yellow, blue, red, orange and pink all worked, darker shades.
I just didn't feel they fitted the bill as well as the purple does.

-

I decided to try using the colours that are already on the posters;
Black, white and grey, just to simply see how they worked.




I feel the black could have worked with the poster, but we felt the poster just needed that bit of colour to make it stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment