Monday 18 April 2011

Personal Wallpapers

This has nothing to do with my FMP,
But I thought I would throw it up on here for people to see anyways.

As a 'designer' I have the habit of designing stupid little pointless things in my spare time.
Here are a few wall papers I have had on my laptop over the past few months that I have designed based on what people name me. (Shush).


This first design is based on something a friend, James Hirst, calls me.
We played for a football team together and he liked to call me 'aMac'
Simply giving me the idea of iMac, so though I would make it look along the lines of a design by Apple.


This design is based on some of my house mates called me a 'Mod'
So it was simple, took the existing Blue, White & Red Mod target logo and threw my logo in the middle of it, and set it as my wallpaper.


Thats all it is really, abit nerdy and sad maybe, but thought it was nice to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment