Wednesday 20 April 2011

Box Design

So earlier today I spoke to a friend at Furniture Design, Joe Benali.
I asked him about making me a box to be able to store the vinyls in,
We had a chat about measures and what wood, and weight etc and we seem to have got everything sorted.
He is a busy man with a course like that so it could take a week or two before I get it, but I don't mind waiting cause he is doing me a huge favour.

I decided to go into Illustrator an put together a quick mock-up of what the box should end up looking like.

Box;

1. How the box would look when the lid is on and the box is shut.


2. I asked Joey about have a panel that would slide out and would be easy to slide in and out.
He mentioned it would not be a problem so the idea I have in mind can go a head.


3. The box once the panel is opened up.


4. Another plan I had was doing some laser printing into the box.
With a few designs that I would like to add including the logo and another symbol.
Below is an example of how I would like it to look.



No comments:

Post a Comment