Thursday 20 January 2011

Brief; Reece & Josh Identity

I have been asked by two of my house mates, Reece Leung & Josh Rose to produce their branding and identity.
I will be putting together a Logo, Business Card, Letter Head, Compliment Slip, and a creative CV. Along with these designs I will be putting together anything I can think of that could fit in with their identity.

I have made a start to Reece's design, I have started doodling, to put together Reece logo, he has told me I can do what ever I like with the designs but he wants it kept to a Black and White colour pallets.

As for Josh's identity, he has told me I can do what I want, and when I show him we can go through any bits and bobs thats could do with being edited to his taste.

I don't want to spend to much on these briefs, simple, quick turn arounds. So hoping I can have the designs done by 26.01.2011, and printed 27.01.2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment